2011年1月27日星期四

Informal Writing Assignments #2

              Last week, I saw the movie named "Matrix" in my creative minds class. This is my first time to see this interesting movie. I was deep attracted by some details, especially at beginning of the movie. When the hero Neo find he is different from other people, and always have some stranges want to find him and give him some troubles. He is confused, and he do not know what happened and what he should to do. However, the boss find he and help he, he want to tell him tures, but he need Neo choose what he want to belive, so he give him two pills--red one and blue one. If he choose red one, he will going to dream world and he would find everything will be different, he also can find the answers about himself. In the other hand, blue one will take him to real world and eveything would not be changed and he also can believe evetything what he believed before. When the movie showing here, I feel nervous and also expected what Neo would make he own choise. Facing to me, I also asked this question to myself, which one I should choose? Red one? Or blue one? It is really difficult to make choise.            After lone time thinking, I think I will choose bule one. For me, I am not brave and I am not sure if I can face on something if I did not know. I do not want I am trying to be a hero to save this world. This is a luge project to me. I am not a hero and I do not want to be a hero. As I saw, in movie, Neo has some ability and he do many actions to fighting with his enemy. But I am just a human, and I belive the world what I am living, and I also belive I am as same as other people, we are normal and do not have some special ability. I do normal behaviour every day such as I need eat, I need go to school, I need sleep, I need friends. Nothing different with others. I can not thinking about if this world is not a real world, I do not know what should I do, what how can I believe it. If the food we eat, is not a real food, just some imagines in our mind. If except our real world, we have another world, it is so strange. Human would not be human, we are aliving in other project. It sounds terrible. Even though I believe some people have super power, I believe ET and UFO is exist, I can not accept this world is not exist and we are no belief. But I know people want control future and predict what will happened.
        After seeing this movie, I am thinking about my own life. I alwasy meet some choise need I choose. When it happened, I often feel difficulf and confused what I should to choose. For example, sometimes, I need choose should I go back to China, or I need stay America, sometimes, I also need choose Which university I should go, What kinds of food I want to eat, does I need go home to play computer, or I need go to play with my friends...I think every person has problem when they need decide something. I always make my decision depend on my first feeling. Sometimes, it is good dicision, but sometimes, it bring me more trouble.
       In my opinion, we need belive what we belong to and what world we are exist. We also need to explore  better future.

1 条评论:

  1. Your response is good and it contains some good ideas that just needed to be presented a bit more thoroughly and clearly.
    7.5/9

    回复删除