2011年1月12日星期三

Scavenger Hunt

 In my opinion, "Scavenger Hunt" is an interesting game to me. Because I never play this kind of game before.However, at the beginning of class, I thought it might be a boring game, and I want stay at classroom, the weather at that time is so cold, I don't want to be group with some person which I did not know before. When the game was star, we are so exciting. My group member are friendly to me. We went many place to find the stuff that the paper mention. Some of them are really difficult to find. At the end, we finished the work and went back to classroom. Even though the outside is cold, we still have much fun with this game! (Question 1)



If I  have a change to do "Scavenger Hunt" again, I think I find easier way to finsh these work. I do not need speed a lot of time to go outside to find items. I only need go to computer lab and open a website, I can find everything I want in the internet. And maybe I will give more idea to my group, because I was shy to the person who I first time to meet. (Question 2)

Our group strategy for hunt is go to every palce to find the items such as parking lot, bookstore,or library. But it speed too much time for us. I thought we only have 30 minutes to do the work. And it really difficult to find each items at real palce. For example, the bookstore does not sell cock. The strategy works, but we do not have enough time. After that, we changed our strategy, we went to library, and find website to search each items. It is faster way to finish work. I asked my group:" Can we find them on interent, is that ok for this class?" My classmate said:" yes, of coure, why not, it is creative mindz class." We finsh the work finally and speed less time. (Question 3)




 During the hunt game, we met some problems such as in the parking lot, becasue it already at night time, no many cars in the parking places; in bookstore, they do not sell cokes; some items cannot be find at campus. We were think about many ideas to sovle them. (Question 4)

   Facing such problems, we were going to library and saw a lot of classmates in there. The were using computer to find items. We got same idea, and we went to webesite and find everything. For exmaples: we don't have enough time to go to by jamba juice, and we can unable to find musuum at that time. But we got them on the website. And at library, we didn't find any one is falling asleep on the desk, so one of our group memeber to act the sleeping person. When we do this, it is so funny. (Question 5)

 For my experience, the Scavenger Hunt games is special to me. This is my first time to play this game. I did not know this game before. And I feel unite in my group. When we dicuss where we should go, what we can do, it shows communion and thinking. we met each other and finsh this work well. I can open mindz to thinking the ideas, and give them my experience.  This game shows indiviuals personal thinking, but also shows work together in this society. Because of this game, I know everything can br find on interent.  (Question 6)

1 条评论: